Sunday, July 2, 2017

Flower Flamingo Enamel Pin Kickstarter Funded!

The Kickstarter has been funded! Thank you everyone!


Unfortunately, we didn't meet the stretch goals. However, I triple checked the survey answers and the cost of everything. I will still be ordering the minimum amount of enamel pins of the Flower Flamingo design but since there is a tiny bit leftover money. I can put that towards only one of the stretch goals and I’ll pay the difference.



Based on the feedback from the backer-only survey I sent out in a Kickstarter update, the Purple Flamingo won over the Darker Pink Flamingo design:


Someday I'll be able to get the Darker Pink Flamingo design made as well!

Production time will be 4-6 weeks and after I receive them, I'll most likely ship them out all the Kickstarter rewards the same day. Then I’ll list the remaining pins in the Zinnia Moon shop. Most pledged for the Flower Flamingo design so there will be a very small amount available in the shop.

Post a Comment

Zinnia Moon © . Design by FCD.